Sunday, December 05, 2004

Memories

Memories memories and memories!!!!!! what a day it was 2de .
woke up with a nice completion of dreams of childhood friends.
The cast was so strong that, called up everyone. Though i almost forgot
my old friends, there reoccurance reminded me of nice and minuscle events .
the time we shared together, their touch and their aura........
Life moves ahead, memories archives.
I miss my school, my friends. I miss the very way my mom used to wake me up every morning
the way i used to snuggle in the blanket, i miss and i miss .......
I wish i were there to relive those moments once again ...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Prasoon said...

One request..don't forget ur college friends..
miss them the same way.

3:10 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

Definitely Prasoon

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home