Saturday, January 22, 2005

bad company

I think i hav a bad company !!!!!
na na na don u go wid dat
it s d song i m listening ...........
I think d energy is accumulating in me
I wanna shout, but shhhh
u r sitting in a cubicle , 8 floor surrounded
by elite ppl, actually thet r all seniors
All workin, donno what
Am I m supposed to be working too
oh sorry boss i dint see u comming (he he he )
what be!!!
Me shaan , nvr adhered to rules
fought back all evens(0dds)
This place needs a resurection ............................................

Here I am !!! Rock u like a hurricane

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanushree Baruah said...

This place needs a resurection.
YAWN. We all know that. So what are you going to do about that? :)

6:53 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

i though of leavin a venomous reptile
to bring in some commotion!!!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home