Monday, April 04, 2005

centi - Mental ..(centimeters away from being mental)

sometimes i feel that i am too good, saw an old man collpasing ran to him to find him drunk .. what life .... no dignity to self ..... ne ways that was something i just saw ! Life has been a rollar coaster ride from d day , when i landed in pune.... i am so dying to go back to my campus 1ce .. man slowly slowly a sad feeling is superimpposing itself, the feeling that within a month there wont be a campus for me ... the same feeling i had when i left my home for the first time for a hostel .... wow what a life it was... . i have lived one whole life there .... from intellectual studies to knowledge of arcane hiding spots in college........ from attentively attending a boring class to firing crackers where GF and BF are in peace and hav almost become one. Gawd the couch that few of us formed ... d DOSa...... yeah u r right i am getting sentimental and thats what differentiate us humans from other mortal beings .......uncontrolled feelings even though unrequited. Hundred reasons i hav to fall love with DA-IICT and hundreds of hundred more are in d q .
DA-IICT .. where i met my frnds ..... where i met myself in solitude too ....... the place groomed me .........the place where "shaan" was polished ...... this one place i ll always miss...

Ladies and Gentleman... I love DA-IICT !!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Smartalec said...

how very touching:(!! me never wanna leave college too...
and dosa! believe me shaan, i'm a sincere member!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

leave bey,quite opposite with me. I wanna leave this place n you wanna come in. Someday, our wishes shud be true then. Amen!
This place eats me, i want freedom from here, why do i have such a feeling??

12:07 AM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

very senti shaan. but pune is gud n u will rite a similar post when u leave it. all the best 4 ur new life.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

pls don't say things like this. makes me never want to leave. hey shaan, an idea. how about doing one or two extra sems here?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Naresh said...

Me alrdy wrote a blog of this also!!! The very thot of lvng DA-IICT one day saddens me... One thing I echo! I discovered myself here.

and ya, we miss u a lot!

10:58 AM  
Blogger [Amod] said...

Everythings changes except change itself. samajh me aaya?

1:27 AM  
Blogger Rahul said...

I thought DA-IICT was full of dirty girls :p

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home