Sunday, March 13, 2005

circumvent all odds

Na Na i dint do nething .. just the yyuck god damn monday..... In my sleep soliloquy.. my mind proved it to be sunday 2de and hence i slept long enuf to be noticably late... Hence a minds, circumvent to all odds.......... Sde i was bored beyond imagination no amount of Messngr, orkut or even the chicks here managed to gain my attention, I went back home a sad soul ... looked arround ...yuck WTF the Almirah is so dirty, mom would hav been dismayed at such a thought of mine, she says just boyz ... ne ways switched on d radio n cleaned up the mess , ironed my clothes and guess what i was njoyin it(okay i went mad sde)... I started enjoyin my own company and even the retro hindi was without a glitch ...... out of d loquacity to tranquil ... I had one of d most purrfect sleep i had since i came here to Pune !! and hence the much exaplained Circumvent of mind !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home