Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dilemma

a insane me
a confused me
born, brought up an native of.. all diff place.
a confusion of locality
or
a sense of nationality

born to a religion but no religion
a dismay , yet of joy of neutrality

sometimes i think, what am i
i case of insanity ......
naaa
though i sleep little
but still the case is far from insomnity(insomnia)

indolent i am, not from body but from mind
processing details to minimality .......

The world should remeber that i was born
becs its a unique case of multitude in individuality !!!

Fragile is d world !!!
and tumult r ppls existence
need of time is
a deluge of humanity !!!!

( he he he this is pathetic)




1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

Know what... I'm choking myself to death today. I'm not criticizing ur poetry. This philosophap (philosophical crap) doesn't look good on u. Wear it off.. hurry up. :p

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home