Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Casablanca

Working with ferociousness have a doc to complete suddenly all of my senses were eased I was at peace ... why ...... nothing but Casablanca

I fell in love with you watchin Casablanca
Back row of the drive in show in flickering lights !!

I dont feel like singing the song to myself
Bertie sung it soo well !! its soothes the sores of daily chores

I love u more and more each day as time goes by !!!!!

It just wonderful ......... i dont feel like doing ne thing
certainly some things are divine !!
The song is still sweetning my ears and mind.

A kiss is still a still a kiss in Casablanca
A kiss is not a kiss without ur sigh !!

I suddenly felt for a moment i was in love since ages
its just that sumfin is keeping me away person whom i love ....
just to see whether u can wait for her in Casablanca !!

I am waiting to see, moroccan moonlight in some1s eye !!
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanushree Baruah said...

I told you...all you have to do is send me the ticket!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

hey hey..
Go Ahead...
Divinely Coupled huh?

12:10 PM  
Blogger shaan said...

still to find the divine !!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home