Friday, April 08, 2005

Update !!

Omg an another update !!
now dont start thinking that
very happening things are happening in my life
Thers just a parallax in the view that we share .
I dont hav nething to do so i write....
I write as if lots of things are going on
what a paradox !!!
no news crushes, gawd it has been a week or so...
what!!!! ...how dare u trust the last statement !!
wtf be, how is it possible....... (and the secrecy is maintained)

Now three months in Pune !!
and ppl i hav realised therre is 1 thing more difficult
than getting a girl friend ...... ne guess what !!!!!!
not that u pervert !!
it just getting a home .......
very soon i ll be thrown out of my current home!!!
janta... pls search a chota sa ghar for me !!!!

cia !!!
as i hav to figure out the feildings required
to make my life beautiful
... awww no no the statement is wrong
to augment beauty in my life
:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

do you really need to augment the beauty in your life? or do you need to actually augment your life with a beauty?

there's a diff, you know ;)
go go go...

6:17 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

therz no stopping u !! Sarat

9:19 AM  
Blogger divinity said...

you are way too kaamless man!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Gururaj said...

me an pervert...?
It is perseverance tht still keeps me alive

5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oi maybe the two words have the same root! B-) i mean, perverts definitely persevere, wat say shaan?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Rahul Bhaskar said...

This situation of yours(Ghar Girlfriend) reminds me of Amol Palekar's Gharaonda...Ek Akela is shaher mein, raat mein aur dopahar mein.......

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home