Friday, June 17, 2005

Mystery

Long i stand in front of mirror to see if therz something wrong... hav i worn the t-shirt reversed or is my jean matching with my tee or was the fly down or whateva ....all pain taking efforts, still what u find is a fiasco. I fail to nderstand the stares...the blank stares.., sometimes it feels as if i am in debt.. awaiting an acquittal. Okay if the stare thing is not clear.. i would like u to remind you of the fraternity i always mention of. The fraternity of fairer sex :) ... 2de in canteen the girl standing in the next row was not able to concentrate on wht food to take .. my fault i was standing right in front of her ...... (he he he I am acting so Narcisst, but this is true) some1 pls help me ...........
That was the lighter part..
Being very much unlike me I yesterday gave some very serious thoughts to my current status, where the bulk opf my life passes in front of the smart box polishing my smart skills... shich ofcourse includes blogging and doing henious spell mistakes ...... Trust me i was taken aghast All kinds of activity has taken back seat and can forsee the d dormant status..And then i decided no to relent to this conspiracy ..........I ll respond to the stares and see what else could be done :P
he he .. i am so evil

15 Comments:

Blogger Gururaj said...

I'll help u..Go tell her u r already commited... :p

4:14 AM  
Blogger milo said...

tel me r u happy with d stares?
i suppose in both the cases whether u enjoy it or nt..respond with evn longer stares..u will feel better fr sure.
n u may evn get to knw d reason fr such stares;-)

4:40 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

@raj: screw u .. i am not commited yet
@milo: so sweet ... but staring back may hav some consequences as far as happiness is concernedwho wont feel happy :)

5:21 AM  
Blogger Rahul said...

ejjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateraaaaaatingg ? *blank stares* :p

5:34 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

no exaggeration !!!!
because !1 a blank remains a blank

6:22 AM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

Haha, unbelievable.. n u didn't respnd the stares? Abe kucch to karte, may be it shud've picked up along the way n btw, is she also from Persistent bcoz if yes, then tehre are more lunches in the pipeline watsay? Afterall the official lunch hour runs from 1 to 2 only na.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Gururaj said...

Oh...My god, Partiality with the male sex...Shaan, even my reply was so sweet...read it again carefully..

3:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey wait a min... isn't it true that gals fall harder for committed guys rather than despos like us?

shaan, just try it out for the heck of it. the next time you get a stare like that, barge right up to the woman, and staring into her face, say "I'm sorry there's no scope for you also. me committed already"!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

U think YOU have a problem?! Think about us girls man! even if we're in pyjamas and looking like a nightmare, guys will be popping their eyes out as if its the first time ever they have laid eyes on a girl! You have no idea how bugging that is...and very embarassing at times!

10:10 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

@raj : u r are always sweet :P
@confused u very wel know we r not despos, and i hav Raj great solution for stares .. just go uto then n say ,, "i kno i am secc but i am single too " :P only raj can do that
@mirage: agreed mam , nothing could be more correct, but we dont fall in that category

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

my trip was fab man! it was the best 4 days i've spent...was fun takin long nature walks! its really refreshing u knw...i'd hv liked to stay longer but wht the heck...mayb next time!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Gururaj said...

@Mirage: well ..if u look like a nightmare, wouldnt you obviously attract curious stares rather than sensous ones???

8:10 AM  
Blogger axe said...

shaan ..

akshat here ...

seriously : twisted aka gupta had his (actually my) reasons. In any case - you really should know the entire scenerio - you couldnt of course : as the entire post, with comments was deleted . Ever wonder why delete her own post rather than just the comments ??
I apologise on behalf of gupta, if he crossed the line-but it was on my behalf . And you should (IMHO) kiss and make up with him :D

6:10 AM  
Blogger Naresh said...

does passing out of da-iict attract stares??? (questions very innocently!)

8:25 AM  
Blogger parwana said...

u have some misconceptions.
Clear it ASAP bfore u get a shock smday.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home