Sunday, June 05, 2005

A page from history

Lot has been popping out from history these days . May its the effect of new place or may be not being able to stay toomuch in toch wid my ol buddies ....Life is so strange .. Here in Pune I came to know that Ms India Tanushree Dutta was my class mate for a short stint, thougt (third and fourth class,DBMS Jamshedpur) and i even dont hav a faint memory of her face..... ne wayz why cry over the spilled milk ;) ...
I called up few of my very old friends from St.Pauls School and am feeling very good abt it.. wait till the Airtel people turn up the bill .... fingers crossed
I hold in very high regards to nethin attached to my college... but sys-ads or the hel desk is one thing i detest .. they blocked orkut on campus and now i wont be able to stay connected to all my friends all d time ... though our student fraternity is strong enuf to bypass all scrutinzed proxy and firewall shit ....
The questions from my last post still haunt me .....I just gave a thought, to as if how vulnerable right now i am. I run short of time .. I cannot pamper myself with a GF or two sport at a time namely Baddy and Swimming.... at ne given moment i run short of time yet i prefer frittering, ne ways i think these things are momentary and will get set as n when ordained to be ..........
huh !!!! i am running outoff time :)

7 Comments:

Blogger [Amod] said...

gaaaaaaaaawd, she was ur classmate? go n contact her, the milk is not yet spilt....... ya the students r trying their best to bring bak orkut in our lives...

1:26 AM  
Blogger Naresh said...

I will fight to get orkut back! n Ms. India was ur classmate! go go go, as Amod said, the milk is nt spilt yet!

Do u hv da mail id n phone num of Abhinav aka Billu aka the macho goalie of ur batch? It seems he has got admission in IIT n a frnd of mine rqrs some info.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Smartalec said...

wow wow wow:O! tanushree dutta was ur classmate?! i'm sure u must've flirted n roamed around her just like u've done with d rest:P! probably u don't remeber her face coz u've seen many many pretty faces after hers!
and abt running outa time, why do i also get d same feeling?!

3:09 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

lol Alec !!!
thought i know that is in my blood par fir bhi i was too young be ;)

5:09 AM  
Blogger shaan said...

n all d best guys bring orkut back to collg ...

5:09 AM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

hehe nice piece of info here n thankfully Orkut's back, twas an act performed by the KING..

4:11 AM  
Blogger Deez said...

u didnt call me.........grrrrr!!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home