Friday, April 15, 2005

huh !!

water in sky found orifice
and it rained
quenching the thirst of earth
I stood long watching !!
came back and wrote a long sequel of lines !!
didnt publish it neway
Now as i read the article again I feel like how can i be the person who wrote that "thing"
Change is the most persistent part of life and defying change
implies marking a fullstop in u r growth
Now that i am back and hav a definite mind for all that was left confused....
Reminisced all that happened to me, in the last few months.
The duration went almost same as my first sem in DA-IICT....
though the lot of fun part was not there
but i still enjoyed and am njoyin !!!
but all this doesnt mean that i do not miss football in rainy season, playin prank on one and all(takin an amnesty for granted)
Now after much thought i am wearing off the philosophers look !!
Very soon (12 days to be precise).. i ll be leaving for my collg for my final presentation...
I wish....na i want to gather memories for lifetime.....
And I hav thought of 1 more thing...
(of which i m not revealin nething now )
no no i am not thinkin of booze fag or any other earthly great acts !!!
I think i am happy 2de, not that everyfin is fine and perfect as a matter of fact.. d last job i was assigned to is still incomplete and is givin me horrors !! but still i ll saty with d happy status. I hav made few acquaintances out here and soon will be graduating into friendship with lot of them......
Even the Airtel people are being nice to me !! they gave me free talktime of RS 50 for 2 months !!!!that makes a total of Rs 100 1nderful na...

cia
:)

8 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

You gtng more n more poetic n xprsv!!! Kya baat hain???

3:03 AM  
Blogger Rahul said...

this nares fellow has no kaam. hehe. hmm we'll all co operate for that 'one more thing' u hav in mind. come on tell us

3:42 AM  
Blogger Punit said...

Hey..hey finally u r happy there dude..thats the way to go.
Still curious about that one more thing though!!!!
Finally..go get laid haha

6:08 AM  
Blogger parwana said...

so Mr. Original,

If you love orig so mch thn got to my other blogs. th blog u visited ws fr others originality.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

on how to leave ur old friends behind, consult Miss "nymph" :P(no hard feelin :P)...
i fully support bobli...v will all help u do that "one more thing"

7:16 AM  
Blogger Smartalec said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Smartalec said...

wow! shaan dude! i never realised u 2 b such a poetic chap! nice post! but how come airtel doesn't give me any such offers! offers aside, i don't even get airtel's signal:D!
so when wud u be at college??

11:50 PM  
Blogger [Amod] said...

yoooo, airtel is good in maharashtra but it sucks in Gujarat... but those guys have great music sense

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home