Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Workaholic

huffff huffffff ... Its only 1 week into work ....and it feels as if aeons have passed , every thing looks so familiar My desk .. a TATA Fone ... two Reynolds white board markes one red and one green ... standing infront of the duster !! My cell fone and n my earphones and the only thing that changes place is the napkin on which i place my coffee cup ........my seat is like a dot infront of an angular bracket pictorially[ - > ] My immediate cubicle mate is onsite[guess its being read... see i like u r company] so therez lot of void space, which also means i dont hav nebody to talk too ..........ne ways lot has been popping out of history, out of nowhere came in Mr Asim kadav .. one of my school mates, we were together for abt 2 years ..aa i guess [5th n 6 th stanard]...it was nice talking to him and it also reminded us how unlucky we were because we never had girls, girls enuf to remember n discuss... no nostalgic value ne ways i am kindda buz these dayz .. hav work and understanding things to complete My studies and preperations are in shambles... though wont say no scruples News Flash ..mumbai became local call from Pune .. so now i can call my friends more frequently Cell phone is something i like, like hell .... it makes me reach and reachable.......To add to it it has a radio to .. for some reasons if i am in mood to listen to hindi songs ...hav lots happening ... but that makes time short
So now i pen off !!!
taDA !!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Prasoon said...

Lucky shaan n unlucky me :(
Good that ur accustomed to the place but sad that none's around to talk.. Ab ek kaam karo, zara number de do uss tata phone ka me n naresh will work towards gettin that line busy mostly.. ya phir aap hi call kyun nahi karte, koi mana thode hi karegi.. need the numbers?

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home